Comfortable Upright Birth (CUB) Support for Professionals
The CUB allows mothers to adopt and maintain positions that are not only the most comfortable but physically the most helpful for them and their baby during labour, making giving birth easier, faster and most importantly, safer!
Upright positions during birth (sitting, kneeling, squatting, and all fours) have been the topic of much research in recent years, and the results of the research are dramatically in favour. Being upright during labour and birth can increase the space within the mother’s pelvis by up to 30%, allowing more room for the baby to be born, labour contractions can be more effective making labour shorter, babies are 54% less likely to become distressed and mothers are a whopping 29% less likely to need an emergency Cesarean section! For mothers who are choosing to give birth naturally having their own CUB will ensure they can use these really beneficial positions whenever they want.
The CUB can be used at home in late pregnancy to encourage baby to adopt an ideal position for birth as well as throughout labour as a comfortable support, either to sit on, rest on or lean over as well as to give birth to the baby on if mothers choose so. The CUB is suitable for use in maternity hospitals, birth centres or at home births.
NHS & Non UK Enquiries
- Are You An NHS Unit Or Maternity Service Provider Who Would Like To Buy More Than 5 CUB Supports?
- Would You Like To Become A CUB Shared Revenue Scheme Member/Partner?
- Are You Outside The UK And Would Like To Order More Than One CUB Support?
- Are You Making A Wholesale / Distributor Enquiry?
- Do You Have Any Other Queries?
- If The Answer Is YES, Then Please Contact The CUB Support Team By Clicking Here
- Birthsparks Ltd. is a company owned and run by experienced midwives. Please Contact Us for any professional advice